8. Completed more house projects including:
- Doubled amount of driveway concrete.
- Finished the nursery with new carpet, crown molding, closet doors, and baseboards.
- Demolished the office down to the stud walls and continue to rebuild, insulate, install electrical, and put up sheetrock.
- Unexpected bathroom tub surround installation after tiles fell off the wall one morning.
- Painting, painting, and more painting!
6. Had another "white water" kayaking adventure in the Whitefish chain of lakes near Brainerd.
5. Angie had her first downhill skiing experience at Welsh Village and only fell down once.
4. We celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary this year.
3. Witnessed firsthand the Vikings stomp the Panthers 20 to 10. Skol, Vikings!
2. Experienced fine southern cuisine at a Kentucky Cracker Barrel en route to North Carolina to see our new niece Sonya (and Jesse and Kim, too).
1. And best of all, I found out I was pregnant!

I love the Christmas Card! I have one for you as well, though you've already seen it!
ReplyDeleteOh and I have another addition to your list... I'm pretty sure it's #1b.
1b. Angie and Katy became BFFs... ha ha ha!
Wow, it's been 6 years already? Time is going by so fast! The Blue Man Group was the best show for me this year!!! I love drums and they do it best! Our Christmas came so fast this year with Jesse & Kim & Sonya coming the first week in Dec. I haven't got the card thing done either. This could be a great way to do them. Love yours! 2009 will be even better than 2008 because of the birth of your son. Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Gma'cene