Sunday, February 8, 2009
Showered with gifts
My work held a shower for me this week that was a lot of fun. We got some great gifts that we are very thankful for. Here are some shots of our presents. He got some adorable outfits that I can't wait to dress him up in!
Our dearest friend Katy made us a mommy gift basket and a daddy tool belt. They are absolutely amazing and I hate to take them apart! Here is the mommy gift basket filled with all the essentials for diapering, bathing, and pampering our little one.
Matt wanted to model his tool belt but he felt the gift was missing a few essential items so he added in the mask, glasses, gloves, and tongs. Now he's fit for doody!
Thank you everyone for all the great gifts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the doody outfit!I think Katy could market those,along with the extras Matt added. Your pregnancy has flown by! It helps NOT to be sick! We're getting so excited to meet Logan too! And you guys are so ready to be parents! We can feel the love! Just one or two more birthing videos to go! Can't wait!! Love ya, Gma'cene & Gpa D.
ReplyDeletedoody? really?
ReplyDeleteugh
Also, no fair getting a shower of gifts just because you're having a kid. I'm going to put on a shower for myself the next time I buy a big piece of electronics so everyone has a chance to buy me the accessories. :)
You know me, I can't resist a play on words. Oh, and you can have a shower for yourself if your new big piece of electrics is likely to make a lot of random screeching noises and crap itself when least convenient. Then it would be justifiable ;)
ReplyDeleteI dunno man, might just want to go full hazmat. I've heard...things...about doody. Things to make brave men cower, strong men cry, and lesser men decide to stick with cats ;-)
ReplyDeletePaging Dr. Doody to the nursery! Whua ha ha ha ha....
ReplyDelete