Awwwwww............I can't wait to see him! Love the pics. Keem 'em coming. What would we do without this technolog. Bella has new pics on Destini's FB page. Congratulations again and hope we get to see the little man very soon. Take care! Love you all....... Lori and family
Logan is b-e-a-utiful! I wouldn't change a thing. And he is blessed with such loving parents- a real team even in the diaper changing events! Love ya Gma'cene
Awwwwww............I can't wait to see him! Love the pics. Keem 'em coming. What would we do without this technolog. Bella has new pics on Destini's FB page. Congratulations again and hope we get to see the little man very soon. Take care! Love you all.......
ReplyDeleteLori and family
Logan is b-e-a-utiful! I wouldn't change a thing. And he is blessed with such loving parents- a real team even in the diaper changing events! Love ya
ReplyDeleteGma'cene