Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Month Update

Logan is now officially one month old. It has taken us awhile to post again because he has been keeping us quite busy! A few days after we brought him home, his skin was turning more and more yellow colored and we were worried about jaundice so the doctor had us take him in to get tested 3 days in a row. Fortunately, his bilirubin levels peaked before he needed to have any type of treatment. Otherwise his checkups have been going well and he is gaining weight at a steady pace. As you can see from the pictures below, he sleeps a lot right now and that's really the only time I have to take pictures of him. Otherwise he can be very demanding!

I have spent the first month trying to get some sleep, keep up with the housework, and basically watch my little munchkin all day. Matt has gone back to work but loves coming home for lunch to see his little monkey (that is what he has nicknamed him). There are other days where he has been able to work from home and help me out a little with watching Logan. Both Grandmas have had a chance to come down to visit which has also been a huge help.

The debate continues as to who he looks like more. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of Matt's features, especially his long little toes! He still has his full head of hair but it seems to be lightening up in color a little bit. I think eventually he'll be a blondie just like Matt and I were. It's amazing watching him get more of a personalitly each day.

Thank you to everyone for all the amazing gifts and all your support. We are truely blessed to have such great family and friends that surround us. Enjoy these pictures of our little monkey!







2 comments:

  1. Oh for cute! I love his sleeping pictures!!! What a cute little monkey! Now if he would just let mom & dad get some sleep, right?
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's perfect! Brennan's best friend could not be any cuter! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete